MCLC April 2023 Newsletter
Tuesday, April 4th–6:30PM
Be sure to bring your SHOW & TELL! We will be planning for the months ahead, with lots of opportunities to see quilts made by both local and nationally acclaimed quilters!
- Wamego Kaw Valley Quilt Guild FREE Quilt Show at the Tulip Festival
- Senior Center (April 15-16)
- QUILTING IS MY THERAPY/Liberty MO 5TH Annual Quilt Walk June 3
- KCRQF (Kansas City Regional Quilt Festival– June15-17)-Overland Park
- Friday, April 21 9:00-3:00 make Layette Kits for Orphan Grain Train!
JR PIECEMAKER DATES:
- April 6/Thursday 10-noon help assemble Easter baskets for CIA
- April 15/Saturday 10-noon quilt show at Tulip Festival
- April 20/Thursday 10-noon Sew Day to finish 75th Anniversary projects
- April 22/Saturday Youth middle school huddle *NO JR PM*
Thanks again to THRIVENT for providing an Action Team Grant to purchase Easter Lilies and assemble Baskets for our Mt Calvary family members who are living with challenges.
It is our prayer that they would know how very much they are loved by our Risen Savior, Jesus and by our congregation.
Baskets will be assembled on Thursday morning, April 6th. Feel free to join us in the Fellowship Hall at 10AM.